Streaks Of Color

It is that time of year again when the music festival season has begun, and we all know the season doesn't officially start here in the States until Coachella. Coachella has to be the most famous music festival worldwide at the moment, and before I go any further, I have to give it to Queen B a.k.a Beyonce. She did her thing and represented. Her performance was amazing and I liked how her entire set showcased the many facets of Black excellence and how African Americans continues to set the trends, influence and contribute to the mainstream culture. It is unfortunate that it took this long for Coachella to have a black woman headline its festival hopefully they will continue to feature and give diverse artists more chances to be represented because in 2018 we should no longer be having firsts of this kind.

Now that I am older I started to think about how would I dress for a music festival. I wouldn't wear the same things I would have worn in my twenties or early thirties. While I was thinking about what my current style would be I came across this fun and festive makeup look worn by Grace Mahary. It was such a bold and colorful makeup look and would be perfect to rock during festival season, so, I decided to use the image as inspiration for today's outfit of the day.


Streaks Of Color www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #fashion #ootd #streetstyle #streetwear #coachella #musicfestival #fashionblog #womensfashion #styleguide #style


Stine Goya Striped Dress (Buy Here) 
Tory Burch Sunglasses (no longer available)
Roksanda Neneh Bag (color no longer available) 
Marc Jacobs Sneakers (Buy Here) 





Groopdealz

Popular Posts