Just Us Girls

Today's outfit of the day was inspired by this beautiful picture of supermodel Chanel Iman in a net hat and rocking bold matte red lips. I started to think about how I would style an outfit that would work with the vibe of the image. I found a pretty dress by Karen Millen that captured the sexy and feminine touches in the photo. The lace in the dress was a great substitute for the mesh. It is a similar fabric that allows your skin to breath too. The Indot clutch worked with the floral embroidery on the dress as well.

I was very particular about the colors I used because of the mood set in the photograph. Of course, I was going to work with red and black because of the color of her lips and hat, but I also wanted to incorporate a darker blue to represent the blueish-grey background. You can see the blue touches in the embroidery of the dress, the heels, and makeup.

Overall, this look of the day is totally girly and feminine with a sexy edge. 



www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales




Inspiration Image: Chanel Iman 
Karen Millen Embroidered Lace Dress (Buy Here) 
Lancome Matte Shaker High Pigment Liquid Lipstick (Buy Here) 
Illamasqua Nail Varnish - Phallic (Buy Here) 
Indot Clutch (Buy Here) 
Walter De Silva Rita Velvet Sandals (Buy Here) 




Popular Posts