My 7 Favorite Fringe Tops For Summer

With the temperatures rising now is the perfect time to rock a flirty fringe top. I have always adored fringe because of its movement and how it always adds an extra special touch to an ensemble. I especially love a fringe top because it allows you to dabble in the trend without going overboard. So need to be shy go ahead and try one on and I swear you will love it just as much as I do.

* STYLE TIP

Fringe will accentuate and draw the eye to the areas it is attached to. For example, if you have nice shoulders wearing fringe in that area will highlight them. Always make sure that the placement of the fringe is in an area that you do not mind showing off.


My 7 Favorite Fringe Tops For Summer www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #fringetops #fringe #summer
MANGO (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Fringe Tops For Summer www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #fringetops #fringe #summer
English Factory (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Fringe Tops For Summer www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #fringetops #fringe #summer
Umgee USA (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Fringe Tops For Summer www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #fringetops #fringe #summer
White Crow (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Fringe Tops For Summer www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #fringetops #fringe #summer
Jack by BB Dakota (Buy Here)
My 7 Favorite Fringe Tops For Summer www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #fringetops #fringe #summer
River Island (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Fringe Tops For Summer www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #fringetops #fringe #summer
Line & Dot (Buy Here)




Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 


Twitter: https://twitter.com/ToyasTales 




Comments

  1. Loving the top, especially the fridge off the shoulder one. I wore one simlar in my blog today. Thanks for sharing :)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the biggest fan of the fringe and hassle trends but gosh, these are some pretty tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually do adore fringe, but just in a simple way. I still have a fringe top that I DIYd and a frigne jacket that I love. Love your selections of inispiration. <3 Take care, dear. /Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute selection!
    Have a nice evening!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the yellow one!
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via Google+
    Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tops are so gorgeous, love the styles and especially the floral one :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/06/an-italian-summer-holiday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fringes everywhere!!!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessing over the first top! Its gorgeous xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks super cool :) thanks for the share :)

    New post - touch my body

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Bloglovin

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love!

    http://www.trifonenkov.com
    http://instagram.com/trifonenkov

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks, I really like the grey one!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely selection LaToya, I love the yellow one.
    Have a nice weekend.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cream fringe top, very cute & summery. Great post!
    Have a great weekend!
    Xx Caroline Flowers
    www.foreverdolledup.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these fringed pieces you've shared here, beautiful, and I agree with your tips on wearing it in areas that you feel most confident about because it's such an eye catching detail! I think it's one that's perfect for summer and can read both playful and sexy, depending on the piece. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love these tops, the fringe detailing is really cute and summery. I especially like the grey one, I like my tops to be a little overly long.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tips make sense. I've always felt that fringe was a hit or miss. I do like that Umgee USA piece.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely selection. Loving all the black ones and that white Jack by BB Dakota one. So cute! x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress