The Modern Bombshell

Lately, I have been obsessed with this idea of the modern bombshell. I would imagine her to be self-possessed, intelligent, confident, sexy, intriguing, complex, intoxicating, approachable, chic and sophisticated. The type of women that leaves an impression wherever she goes. She always has a way of drawing people in and making them feel comfortable. All of these attributes were floating around in my head when I was styling today's set and trying to figure out how they would translate into an outfit that this type of woman would wear. When I came across this picture of model Eden Bristowe I knew I found my hair and makeup inspiration. Her look in this photo was sultry and approachable. Her hair was thick and tousled and made me want to run my fingers through it. Everything about her read bombshell. Next, I found this modern tube dress from Oasis, which was cut in a midi length for sophisticated appeal. I paired the form-fitting frock with flirty vintage earrings by Jean Paul Gaultier, a sleek convertible clutch and killer heels from Aldos.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. Join me on my other social media platforms: 




Oasis Stripe Colourblock Dress (No Longer Available) 
Convertible Tan Clutch (Buy Here) 
Aldos Sandals (Buy Here) 
Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage Pendant Clip On Earrings (Buy Here) 
Inspiration Image Model: Eden Bristowe 










Popular Posts