Artistic Inspiration - Uh! by CranioDesign

I am starting off the week with another one of my favorite post that uses art as inspiration for a fashion set. Today I am keeping it cool and classy with an outfit inspired by this painting "Uh!" by CranioDesign. It is a fantastic piece of artwork with a bold and graphic Pop Art feel. Since the painting only focuses on one subject matter it was easy to get started in creating my outfit. I stuck with the color scheme of black and white and since the first thing I noticed in the painting was her animal print bow I decided that would be what I would build the outfit around. I paired a chic bow blouse with a form-fitting animal print maxi pencil skirt. I added a textural element to the outfit by styling it with Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Pumps. The finishing touch was a tomato red Alexander Wang Mini-Crossbody bag. The perfect pop of color to complete the look.



Artistic Inspiration - Uh! by CranioDesign www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales




"Uh!" by CranioDesign Art Print (Buy Here) 
Polo Ralph Lauren Lindsay Tuxedo Pussybow Shirt (Buy Here) 
Jeannine Maxi Skirt (Buy Here) 
Alexander Wang Emile Mini-Crossbody Bag (Buy Here) 
Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Black Pumps (Buy Here) 





Popular Posts