Power Trio - Black, White , and Blue

I'm always looking for an easier way to put an outfit together, and one system over the years that has helped me in getting dressed is by putting together power trios. A power trio is a combination of colors that always work well together. For me, that usually consists of two neutrals paired with a pop of color. This system has helped me narrow my choices down in the mornings, and makes dressing faster. It also works well for me when I'm trying to decide which accessories or makeup to pair with an outfit.



Power Trio - Black, White , and Blue www.toyastales.blogspot.com #Toyastales


USTRENDY Skirt 
Wilfred Blouse
Forever New Shoes 
Proenza Schouler Handbag 
NYX Mascara 
Stila Cosmetics Eyeliner 
La Occitane Lip Treatment 
e.l.f. Eye Shadow


Popular Posts