Simply Speaking - Isa Arfen Spring 2014 Collection

Sometimes you just have to keep things simple - not boring - but without all of the extra adornment. That thought process is ironic coming from me, a woman who tends to love prints, beading, and jewels. I'm pretty sure I will not stray too far from my usual preferences, but sometimes it's nice to take the simplistic approach. That was why I was drawn to Isa Arfen's Spring 2014 Collection. The collection contained simple shapes paired with beautiful fabrics and gorgeous color. Designer Serafina Sama did an excellent job of creating pieces that you could have in your closet for years to come.

Simply Speaking - Isa Arfen Spring 2014 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #IsaArfen

Simply Speaking - Isa Arfen Spring 2014 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #IsaArfen

Simply Speaking - Isa Arfen Spring 2014 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #IsaArfen

Simply Speaking - Isa Arfen Spring 2014 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #IsaArfen








My favorite item from the Isa Arfen Spring 2014 Collection was the 3/4 length pink midi skirt.  I loved how they styled it in the collection with a crop top so I went with that idea. Except my version was from River Island, and I found the cut of the top to be more my style. I added a little flair to the look with a Brahmin Large Duxbury White Monaco Satchel. I finished the look off with Maiden Lane Dahlia T-Strap Thong Sandals. Since Isa Arfen's Collection showcased simple shapes with pops of color I continued the theme with natural makeup and a strong lip.


Simply Speaking - Isa Arfen Spring 2014 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales.





Popular Posts