The Home Advantage - Bright and Cozy Oasis

I have always fancied a bedroom with a brick wall, so I wanted to showcase how I would decorate it and make it cozy. Usually, I'm drawn to darker or a little more masculine interiors, but I wanted something bright and fresh to balance the hardness of the brick. Of course, I had to add a few of my favorite bohemian elements with the accessories. A great tip for anyone craving a brick wall in their home is to give some of the new wall coverings on the market that mimic the look of brick a try, such as the one I used in this set by Milton King. 



The Home Advantage - Bright and Cozy Oasis www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS
Lazy Susan Lamp 
Crate and Barrel Rug
Milton King WallpaperPaul Smith Wall Art 
Arhaus Lacquer Furniture 
Missoni Home Pillows 
I-Drawer Nightstand








Popular Posts