The New Chic - Fall 2013

I'm a firm believer that if a woman has four classic essential items in her closet that they will always carry her through the seasons. My must-haves are the LBD (little black dress), a pair of aviator sunglasses, a beautifully well-made purse, and an elegant pump. This fall, there are incredibly chic new shapes, gorgeous colors and beautifully textured versions offered. Below I have showcased the gorgeously chic options that I'm coveting for Fall 2013. 

*Style Tip*
A red pump is a chic and elegant option for making a neutral outfit pop. I love the Valentino pumps above, but I wanted to give a few more options at different price points. 


The New Chic - Fall 2013 www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS
Valentino Dress 
Alexander Wang Handbag 
Stella McCartney Glasses 
Valentino Pump

Popular Posts