Date Night Outfit - Ferociously Fierce

One of the big trends for Fall 2013 is bold animal prints with a girlish silhouette. Which I thought would be a great theme for a date night outfit. When I go out on a date I love to balance being a little sexy (animal print) with being demure and flirty. I always refer to it as my feminine twirl. This Diane Von Furstenberg Raelin Dress captured my essence perfectly. It has a simple fit-and-flare shape that flatters all body types. The classic silhouette allows the focus to stay on the bold leopard print. Since the print was so eye-catching, I let it shine by keeping the accessories simple and chic. It's only one star in a show, and this Diane Von Furstenberg dress is the main attraction. 


Date Night Outfit - Ferociously Fierce www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS
Diane Von Furstenberg Dress 
See by Chloe Shoes 
Yves Saint Laurent Purse 
Tom Binns Earrings


Popular Posts