Be Inspired By Your Beautiful Imagination

I love to create sets where I can showcase how to be fashion-forward and feminine. I think you should always be able to take an item that is cutting edge and gracefully incorporate it into your wardrobe while still being true to your aesthetic. For me, that means always keeping my feminine edge as showcased below. I styled this set around this beautiful Markus Lupfer Watercolor Viviene Dress. Abstracted prints have been all over the runways for the past couple of seasons, and I was obsessed with this gorgeous frock because it reminded me of an impressionist painting. By pairing it with a braided updo, geode drop earrings, strappy heels, and a color-block clutch it kept it feminine and flirty in the most appealing way. 

Be Inspired By Your Beautiful Imagination www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS
Markus Lupfer Dress 
Topshop Pumps 
Proenza Schouler Clutch 
Kimberly McDonald Earrings 







Popular Posts