Vintage Meets Modern - A Harmonious Melody (Outfit of the Day)

My starting point for this set was the Mr. Perswall Wall Art Sound Objects Wall Panel and how the designers staged the furniture around it. I love the graphic impact of the piano keys against the modern backdrop and wanted to style an outfit that could bridge the modern interior design with something a little more whimsical. That idea led me to this cool vintage piano keys sequin dress that encompasses the two objectives I had in mind. Whenever I am styling a vintage piece I always want it to still reflect the modern times that we live in so I kept the accessories sleek and minimal. 


Vintage Meets Modern - A Harmonious Melody (Outfit of the Day) www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #harmonious #melody
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales


SET DETAILS

Black & White Dress 
Reed Krakoff Sandals 
New Look Hard Case Clutch 
Mr. Perswall Wall Art




Popular Posts