Outfit of the Day - She's So Foxy

It's summer and I'm in a casual state of mind. As you know from following my blog I am usually a dress kind of girl. But lately, I have been really digging the classic combo of a t-shirt and shorts. In fashion, you can not get more laid back than that. To make the look my own I always like to add one quirky or unexpected element, and this painting by self-taught artist Charmaine Olivia was the inspiration piece that led me to this cute and distinctive fox t-shirt. I paired it with a bold geometric print short from Maison Scotch and sandals from Modcloth. The bright blue shoulder bag was the perfect finishing touch to tie it all together. The final look is cute, casual, and charming. Who could ask for more?


Outfit of the Day - She's So Foxy www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #foxy
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS:  

Etsy T-Shirt 
Maison Scotch Shorts 
Modcloth Wedges 
Nelly Shoulder Bag 




Popular Posts