Relaxed Prep featuring Henri Lou Accessories

In March I featured jewelry and accessories from Henri Lou. One of the accessories featured was Henri Lou's HL Mini Leather Handbag which served as one of the inspiration pieces for today's set. I also wanted to showcase how I style my Henri Bracelet (which I have worn to death) with a casual prep ensemble. Whenever I rock a preppy look I always try to rough it up a little so it's not too perfect. So I paired the neon stripe shirt from J Crew with distressed denim Rag & Bone shorts, and Alice + Olivia wedges. 


Relaxed Prep featuring Henri Lou Accessories www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales


SET DETAILS
J. Crew Shirt 
Rag & Bone Shorts 
Alice + Olivia Sandals 
Designed for Prepdom The New Preppy Handbook 
Henri Lou Bracelet and Handbag



Popular Posts