Toya's Tales Style Diary - My Formula For A Good Jeans Day

From my previous posts and sets, it is a foregone conclusion that I am a "dress" girl. I hardly wear separates, and when I do I tend to stick to skirts. So I understand my friend's confusion when they look in my closet and see 15 pairs of jeans. Especially since half of them have never been worn ( a lot of them still have the tags on them from years ago). If you haven't figured it out yet, I have a love-hate relationship with jeans. I'm always searching for the perfect style and fit. The thing is, my jean style is very different than my daily style. It is totally on the other end of the spectrum. Right now the only two jean styles that I tend to gravitate towards is a skinny straight leg or a slouchy boyfriend style. Below is my personal style formula for a "good jeans" day. For me, that means I have to make sure I am staying true to my personal style, which I have coined " Global Ladylike Glam". For this outfit, I paired Replay distressed boyfriend jeans with a Tory Burch crochet top. I accessorized with on-trend wedges from River Island and a couple of Magnoodle bracelets. 

Toya's Tales Style Diary - My Formula For A Good Jeans Day www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS
Tory Burch Top 
Replay Jeans 
River Island Wedges 
Magnoodle Bracelets







Popular Posts